Skip to main content

Allah

This is my 1st Islamic art when I started I had nothing in mind but want to make a Islamic art. So i was little bit confused that what would i need to make as i had lot of new creative thing and old seen plus mixture in my mind but didn't know where to start. Finally i start with my young art when i was in school i made this kind of art with leathers for my class. Hanging in class and getting appreciation from other fellows. my young art was similar but only different is this art is using New Graphic technology and that was only having leather art.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Calligraphy (wood style)

Asalam-o-aliqum, Islamic Arabic Calligraphy Art (Allah, الله). In this i used some wood style plus to show a deep window frame.

Allah Hafiz الله حافظ

as per my teacher Mr. Danish request making (ALLAH HAFIZ  "May God be your Guardian" ) Art. Sir Danish was our teacher in PHMA  ( Pakistan Hosiery Manufacturers Association) and he done very  awesome  work in Dyeing field.

Calligraphy Art (Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththibani)

Salam, Islamic Calligraphy Art "Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththibani" فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny? Al-Qur'an, 055 (Ar-Rahman [The Beneficent, The Mercy Giving]) One of Quranic Beautiful Versus. Hope you will like it let me know your comments about this Calligraphy Art.