Skip to main content

Allah-Ho-Akbar

Here is my 2nd Islamic art (Allah-Ho-Akbar). 

I am glade what ever is coming out from my mind is look nice to me 1st. and hope you will also like new way.

Let me to explain some about colors which I am using in as what was in mind at time of filling. 

  • White Ground: you know working with Islamic art 1st thing will come in mind is cleaning so this is Referring 'Cleaning'.
  • Green: Its about 'Freshness'.
  • Red: to show how ‘Precious’ it is.
Others was just to full fillings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Calligraphy (wood style)

Asalam-o-aliqum, Islamic Arabic Calligraphy Art (Allah, الله). In this i used some wood style plus to show a deep window frame.

Allah Hafiz الله حافظ

as per my teacher Mr. Danish request making (ALLAH HAFIZ  "May God be your Guardian" ) Art. Sir Danish was our teacher in PHMA  ( Pakistan Hosiery Manufacturers Association) and he done very  awesome  work in Dyeing field.

Calligraphy Art (Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththibani)

Salam, Islamic Calligraphy Art "Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththibani" فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny? Al-Qur'an, 055 (Ar-Rahman [The Beneficent, The Mercy Giving]) One of Quranic Beautiful Versus. Hope you will like it let me know your comments about this Calligraphy Art.