Skip to main content

Advertise & Sponsors

Assalam-O-Aliqum my All Brothers & Sisters.

Now a days i am busy in my sister marriage due to this didn't appear with any new art but there are some in pipeline and will be online soon.  any way some of my friend ask me about these ads are running all over the site because you don't see any where a button called Donation. So these Advertise & Sponsors are pay me for my work. so don't mind.

Also if any body is want any art with there requirement please email be detail at mortyislamicart@gmail.com

Regards,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Calligraphy (wood style)

Asalam-o-aliqum, Islamic Arabic Calligraphy Art (Allah, الله). In this i used some wood style plus to show a deep window frame.

Due to Electricity problem.

Salam,  There are lot of issue going on in our country (Pakistan) due corrupt Government. Electricity Problem is one of the main. Due to this i don't get much chance to make work. I am sorry to all those sisters/brother have queries regarding logos and calligraphy art which are in pending. But hope for the best i will see if something good come up and will again share new arts with all you guys.

Calligraphy Art (Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththibani)

Salam, Islamic Calligraphy Art "Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththibani" فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny? Al-Qur'an, 055 (Ar-Rahman [The Beneficent, The Mercy Giving]) One of Quranic Beautiful Versus. Hope you will like it let me know your comments about this Calligraphy Art.