Skip to main content

Have Good Day

Salaam to all my Brother/Sisters,
I hope all of you having good time. And thanks for you comments also i am having lot of question but all of my brothers/sisters please after placing question must give your email address to me for answer back as many of my friend send me question but without any email. even if i visit there site still missing contact info. any way all of you guys are well come to place you queries also if you have any thing in mind to see in Arabic Calligraphy Art let me know i will see what i can do. also Good news for my friends now i have launch my new blog 'English Calligraphy Art' for English Calligraphy Lovers visit it and let me know what you think about my new ideas.

Please Note my Contacts:
eMail address: mortyislamicart@gmail.com

Regards
Muhammad Younu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Calligraphy (wood style)

Asalam-o-aliqum, Islamic Arabic Calligraphy Art (Allah, الله). In this i used some wood style plus to show a deep window frame.

Allah Hafiz الله حافظ

as per my teacher Mr. Danish request making (ALLAH HAFIZ  "May God be your Guardian" ) Art. Sir Danish was our teacher in PHMA  ( Pakistan Hosiery Manufacturers Association) and he done very  awesome  work in Dyeing field.

Due to Electricity problem.

Salam,  There are lot of issue going on in our country (Pakistan) due corrupt Government. Electricity Problem is one of the main. Due to this i don't get much chance to make work. I am sorry to all those sisters/brother have queries regarding logos and calligraphy art which are in pending. But hope for the best i will see if something good come up and will again share new arts with all you guys.