Skip to main content

Islamic Calligraphy Art of Four Qul


Asalam-o-Aliqum,
 after long work of this art now its front of you to see your comments. its also my first art of Quranic. as i used 4 sura's in this calligraphy. about 4 qul. 4 qul are strong and powerfull sura of quran. like last two sura (113 & 114) can break any kind of evil magic (even black). 

Al-Qur'an, 109. Sura Al-Kafiroon (The Disbelievers, Atheists)
01 Say : O ye that reject Faith!
02 I worship not that which ye worship,
03 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
04 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
05 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
06 To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Al-Qur'an, 112. Sura Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity)
01 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
02 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
03 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
04 And there is none like unto Him.

Al-Qur'an, 113.Sura Al-Falaq (The Daybreak, Dawn)
01 Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
02 From the mischief of created things;
03 From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
04 From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;
05 And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.

Al-Qur'an, 114 Sura An-Nas (Mankind)
01 Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
02 The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
03 The god (or judge) of Mankind,-
04 From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
05 (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
06 Among Jinns and among men.

Soruce from DivineIslam's Qur'an.

Regards,

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice..

keep up the good work!!
indigoCat said…
Not only is your artwork beautiful; what impressed me most is the wisdom of Islam towards atheists (being one myself), and the tolerance it shows:

03 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
04 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
05 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
06 To you be your Way, and to me mine.
I am, to be honest, humbled.
My best wishes for you, keep up the great work!

As-salaam Alaykum :)
observer said…
looks like a swastika to me i don't know what others really see here...lol

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Calligraphy (wood style)

Asalam-o-aliqum, Islamic Arabic Calligraphy Art (Allah, الله). In this i used some wood style plus to show a deep window frame.

Allah Hafiz الله حافظ

as per my teacher Mr. Danish request making (ALLAH HAFIZ  "May God be your Guardian" ) Art. Sir Danish was our teacher in PHMA  ( Pakistan Hosiery Manufacturers Association) and he done very  awesome  work in Dyeing field.

Due to Electricity problem.

Salam,  There are lot of issue going on in our country (Pakistan) due corrupt Government. Electricity Problem is one of the main. Due to this i don't get much chance to make work. I am sorry to all those sisters/brother have queries regarding logos and calligraphy art which are in pending. But hope for the best i will see if something good come up and will again share new arts with all you guys.